The Knight Technique
Reuse and Teaching of The Knight Technique
I agree not to teach or re-use methods, moves, sequences, or techniques from these classes, videos, or sequences to others, either for free or for payment, without written consent and formal training from The Knight Technique.
All content, software, and technology included on the Site or used in the operation of the Site is the owned or licensed property of The Knight Technique and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of The Knight Technique and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The Knight Technique grants you permission to view and use content made available to you on the Site in connection with your own personal, noncommercial use of the Site. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content, technique, software, and technology on the Site is strictly prohibited.
The trademarks, service marks, trade dress, and “look and feel” (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of The Knight Technique and others. Nothing on the Site shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the prior written permission of the Trademark owner. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the Trademarks of their respective owners.
Other Intellectual Property
All other intellectual property rights related to the content included on the Site , including without limitation, patents, trade secrets, trade dress, publicity rights, character rights, titles, techniques, choreographies, and artistic and moral rights are the owned or licensed property of The Knight Technique. Any use of these rights without the prior written permission of The Knight Technique is strictly prohibited.
Information on the Site may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions in relation to services, pricing, locations, descriptions, information, and other matters. The Knight Technique reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to discontinue, change or update information at any time without prior notice. If The Knight Technique discovers price errors, they will be corrected on The Knight Technique’s systems, and the corrected price will apply to your order.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE Site, THAT SUCH USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER The Knight Technique OR ITS AFFILIATES, FRANCHISEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
You recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the above described activity and you assume full responsibility for personal injury to yourself and (if applicable) your family members, and further release and discharge The Knight Technique for injury, loss or damage arising out of your use of techniques, motions, exercises from the The Knight Technique or other third parties.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
Under no circumstances whatsoever shall The Knight Technique’s aggregate liability resulting from or relating to your use of the Site exceed Five Dollars ($5.00).
Prohibited Activities & Visitor Obligations
As a visitor or user of the Site you shall not:
- violate any applicable law or regulation;
- upload, post, use, transmit, or otherwise make available, including by e-mail, (each, a “Post”) any content or information that is false or inaccurate;
- Post any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- impersonate or use the identity of another person or organization, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or organization;
- engage in any activities or manipulate identifying material to misrepresent the origin of content;
- Post any content that is subject to any disclosure restrictions;
- Post any materials, items, information or content that infringes or otherwise violates any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property rights;
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- use the Site to disseminate any information or content, including by e-mail, that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or information or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- Post any material that contains software viruses or any other corrupt computer code, files or programs that impair the use of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or otherwise limit the use of the Site by other users; or collect, compile, or store personal information about other users of the Site;
- disrupt or interfere with the operation of the Site by overloading or exceeding the capacity of the Site or the systems resources; accounts; usernames and passwords; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked Site;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site or the systems resources; accounts; usernames and passwords; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked Site;
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to “screen scrape,” monitor, “mine,” or copy the web pages on the Site or the content contained therein without The Knight Technique’s prior, express, and written permission; or
- use the Site for commercial purposes.
Links to Other Web Site
The Site may contain links to other web Site. Additionally, other web Site may contain links to the Site. The Knight Technique does not review or monitor the web Site linked to the Site and The Knight Technique is not responsible for the content or policies of any other websites. Any link established by The Knight Technique does not constitute an endorsement of the other web Site or create a relationship between The Knight Technique and the operators of other web Site. The Knight Technique disclaims any liability with respect to your use of any other web site, and you release The Knight Technique from any liability related to your use of any link to another web site or your use of any other web site.
If you are a registered user of any of the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Knight Technique reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to refuse or restrict access or service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content.
You authorize The Knight Technique and any payment processing service provider it may engage to charge your credit card, or to debit or process payment through any other offered means, for any products or services you purchase through your use of the Site. You represent and warrant that you are the only one who will make payments in connection with the Site, and you shall be responsible for any and all uses of your credit card, debit card, or any other payment means used in or under your name. Unless otherwise specified, any amounts paid to The Knight Technique are nonrefundable.
You are responsible for compliance with applicable laws.
Any and all questions, comments, suggestions, and similar materials or information that you send or submit to The Knight Technique or a third party provider on the Site, by a Post or otherwise (collectively, “Submissions”), shall become The Knight Technique’s property; and you hereby transfer, sell, and assign to The Knight Technique all of your right, title, and interest in and to any such Submissions, including without limitation, any and all related patent, copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights. The Knight Technique has no obligation of any kind whatsoever to maintain any confidentiality with respect to any such Submissions. The Knight Technique shall be free to use them for any purpose whatsoever without providing you notice or receiving your consent, and without restriction or compensation.